Twist and Shout

Twist and Shout
Life is never straight (Joey Kulkin photo)

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Vos means "son of" so "Son of Jon"

Vosjon from Vegas by way of Bennington
(Joey Kulkin photo)

BENNINGTON -- I'll continue to read her stories everyday, after the romantic notions fade away, which they are, because I am, if nothing else, a realist. Perhaps we'll keep playing off each other's stories, with subtlety, so no one figures it out. She's a fantastic literary muse in that regard. Just so happens I think this literary muse is my kind of cutie pie too.

In another regard, she made me emerge from the cobwebbed cocoon; I'm enjoying writing again. She gave me a reason to write for fun again. Needed a swift kick in the ass.

And for that I say Thank You.

Why is there a photo of a shade-eyed dude flexing his tat? Because he walked in about the same time I started this entry and one thing leads to another and we're knee-deep into another Kulk Q&A. Go to Fiddlehead's Facebook page if you want to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment